Edulyzer Ltd (hereinafter the ”Company”) is committed to following good privacy practices. The purpose of this document is to inform the user of this website (hereinafter data subject) about the relevant privacy policies and practices. Personal data shall mean any information by which an individual can be identified.
Company contact information:
Telephone: +358 50 30 70 792
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Data from your actions during your visit on our website (areas of interest, surveys etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services, including newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. Yes, this is marketing.
- Provide you our newsletter or other, more specific Education-related information or services you have found interesting during your visit on our website.
We do not share your personal data with other companies or third parties. Our Company does not use external data processors. Data is not at any point transferred, processed or stored outside the EU/EEA area.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at
Our Company protects personal information related to the Our Company’s websites or services with reasonable, appropriate safeguards to prevent unintentional data leakage, unauthorized processing of personal information, and accidental or unauthorized destruction, use, alteration or disclosure of personal information. Our Company has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal information.
The above measures, such as restricting the access of the Our Company’s personnel to personal data and storing and processing personal data in encrypted form, have been decided taking into account the harmfulness and probability of possible data leaks, the sensitivity of processed personal data, the conditions under which they are stored and developments in security technology.
Our Company will keep your personal data for 3 years after our/your last contact or your visit on our website. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here( linkki ota-yhteyttä -lomakkeeseen)
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Giving you better user experience by showing you things we think you might like
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Upon contact, the data subject may be asked to provide proof of identity for data protection reasons.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki, Finland